ISO 9001: 2000 Quality Manual
The Quality Manual meets the ISO 9001:2000 requirements and is easy to edit and ready to customise using Microsoft Word. You will be able to:
- Prepare a Quality Manual for the first time.
- Write your Quality Manual without a consultant.
- Prepare your company for registration.
- Customise the templates specific to your company.
- To view an implementation guide and sample procedure click on the link to view details. Implementation Guide
This document is a must for all companies who are starting out on the ISO 9001: 2000 accreditation route. The manual has been developed for use within all types of business for small to medium sized companies and supplies required elements to achieve the ISO 9001:2000 accreditation.
The manual is user friendly and made easy to modify and insert the appropriate text, logos etc as required. Simply replace text and edit to meet individual needs.
Also included are the necessary form templates to get your started together with numerous checklists, including Audit checklists, Audit Forms, Corrective Action Report etc.
The manual will give any business a basis of a quality management system written in line with the ISO 9001:2000 standard and will save £00000's in consultancy fees.